Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THE GIPSY IN ME

      I love living in the house vs. apartment, it  definately has its advantages, one of which I can sing  in the shower from the top of my lungs, as loud as I can not being afraid to be heard by neighbors and catch their weird suspicious looks on the parking lot the day after my performance.  I thought I had a great voice..) Hmmm...maybe it's my song choice?
       But sometimes  you just want to get away from the place you see everyday...New places, new opportunities, new experience, new me! Like a rolling stone, like a gipsy - free spirit, free mind. Pack my ass off and off the road!!! Oh, take those lovely gas-stations alone..)) adding charming spice to the view every mile and a half...Variety brings zest into life,that's what it is. All I really need is a pot of hot tea with me, coconut ginger or blueberry bliss one, chocolate bar, preferably with marzipan and a camera...There! that's how I look when I go on those wild trips like a gipsy, well, almost always I do..)
 "A lonely crow, see someone you know, fly to your right, sure to be right, and if you are hawking, money before night, give me a flat hand and I tell you your fate"...

                           *                                         *                                              *

Люблю тишину и покой дома, аромат пионов на веранде, бокал сливового или мускатного вина под вечер, главное - не с утра пораньше. Но иногда хочется сорваться с места и,  в два счета упаковав самое необходимое за часа три-четыре..)), отправиться в дорогу в предвкушении приключений,  главное для меня иметь под рукой набор туриста- любимый чай, кокосово- имбирный или черничный ройбуш, горький шоколад с марципаном и , конечно, фотоаппарат. Меняющийся пейзаж - вот главный спутник и находка водителя, особенно дороги взгляду заправки, любовно расположенные каждые полтора мили и приятно разбавляющие местный колоритный ландшафт. .) Почему и не перевоплотиться иной раз в цыганку, благо соответствующие наряды уже имеются?!
"Дай ручку, погадаю, всю правду скажу. Да на крестового туза! Судьбу, дорожку предскажу! "













And remember : "After  bad luck comes good fortune! " Trust the gipsy!..)
И помните - после грозы всегда просвечивает солнце! Верьте словам цыганки!..)

1 comment: