Sunday, April 26, 2015

CASUAL WEEKEND DRESS



Hey everyone. Is your weather acting out recently? Florida's weather has a knack for changing it’s mind halfway through the day too! Now that it stopped raining, I got to go to the beach, taken my pale-as-a-ghost looks don't go with the state's motto "tan.eat.repeat!" very well.
The key piece is a comfy shirt dress, the trend that I have a weakness for.  Accessories are usually an afterthought for me, but lately I’ve been trying to step up my game - so here comes the mini scarf around my neck that helps me to embrace that spring feel and  turns the whole outfit into the stewardess  demeanor. That's right! All I need is a plane to take me far away to the Caribbeans!!!
Hope you are having a great sunny Sunday! Besos!


Tommy Hilfiger shirt dress (scored mine in Ross :), Dooney and Bourke  handbag, handmade in Italy shoes, BCBG bracelet


Всем привет и доброго солнечного воскресенья БЕЗ дождя! :)
Да, я белая, но смелая!!! Сие есть цена за долгое пребывание в Европе без яркого солнца. Получается, вернувшись во Флориду, я просто нагло игнорирую "девиз" штата - "Загорай.Лопай. Повторяй" :) Обещаю себе исправиться от бледной-как-моль фарфоровой "аристократичности" и поклоняться солнцу минимум 2 раза в неделю - на большее я не способна!
Вроде не хотелось никого смущать своими белыми коленками, но благодаря контрасту с синим уютным платьем-рубашкой (один из любимых трендов до сих пор) и карамельно-коньячными аксессуарами, своей неприглядностью они притязают на скромность:)
Желаю вам хорошего настроения и удачных покупок !!!!

2 comments: